Our Site is Still Under Construction!



Feel free to look around to see what we are up to.

The Scarlet Pimpernel

by Baroness Orczy

"I remember my promise," he said quietly. "The day that the Scarlet Pimpernel and I meet on French Soil, St. Just will be in the arms of his charming sister."
"Which means that a brave man's blood will be on my hands," she said, with a shudder.
"His blood, or that of your brother..."


Great historical fiction set in England and France featuring themes such as love, trust, courage, wit, and honor. I choose this as our book of the month having recently seen a small local theatre production. The play script was so well done that it inspired me to read the original! I hope that you all enjoy this month's fabulous pick... to submit a book for our book of the month contact us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment